Τετάρτη 26 Νοεμβρίου 2014

Jurgen Klopp ignores Arsenal and Liverpool

Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp has denied speculation that it might be involved in the
Premier League to Arsenal or Liverpool. Klopp is being mentioned as a successor to Arsene Wenger at the Emirates and Brendan Rodgersit at Anfield.

However, Klopp insisted that there is still interested not to leave Dortmund.

“The only other language I speak is less than English, and the way of my work, I need the language,” he said, before the duel with Arsenal in the Champions League.

“But not now, not this year, do not know when,” he said.

“I do not plan things. I asked: ‘What will you do after Borussia Dortmund? “I said that it is possible if someone invites me then, we can talk, and that’s it. There I said: ‘I will come Monday, “concluded Klopp.