Τετάρτη 26 Νοεμβρίου 2014

Alexis Sanchez Accused of Texting a Former Miss Chile Behind Girlfriend's Back


Alexis Sanchez would appear to have a lot more on his plate at the moment than just Arsenal's poor
form in the Premier League.

The summer signing from Barcelona has been in fine form on the pitch, despite the Gunners' suspect results, but his behaviour off it is making headlines in his native Chile.

Camila Andrade, a former winner of Miss Chile, has accused the 25-year-old of pestering her with messages, as per the Daily Mail, despite his relationship with current girlfriend Laia Grassi being of constant interest to the Chilean tabloids.

The Mail report does note that Sanchez has so far not commented on the accusations, while it is also unknown whether Andrade is able to prove her allegations to be true.

Speaking to Chilean media of Sanchez's efforts to grab her attention, Andrade said: 

Alexis invited me out for a meal while he was back in Chile preparing for the World Cup.

I was between boyfriends at the time and it was the first time that he’d asked if we could meet up.

I turned him down because he wasn’t my type and I knew that many of the times he’d messaged me he was with his girlfriend and I liked that even less.

When he was in Disneyland Paris with Laia in February he sent me a picture of himself on his own.

I knew he was with her because I’d seen pictures in the paper and I really couldn’t stop laughing.